We don’t sell your personal information, but we still have to tell you what we collect from you when you access or use our websites and how we use it. We may update this policy from time to time. Your continued use of this site indicates your agreement to the updated terms.
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not access or use our website. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from people under 13, and if we find out that personal information of people under 13 has been collected on or through our website, we will delete it.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we may collect the following personal information about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data – which may include your first name, last name, and title.
- Contact Data – which may include your postal address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data – which may include your payment card details and billing address.
- Profile Data – which may include username and password, purchases made by you, and customer service requests.
- Technical Data – which includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform.
- Usage Data – which includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data – which includes your preferences in receiving marketing and non-marketing communications from us.
- Employment Data – if you apply for employment with FreeWroad or any of our subsidiaries, we will collect your employment and work history, as well as personal information related to your potential employment. This may include your education and employment history, address and contact information, demographic information, and any other information included in your resume or application.
We may collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- From you, such as when you subscribe to our publications, purchase an item, request marketing to be sent to you, enter a promotion, complete a survey, or correspond with us by any means. As you interact with our website, we will also automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Publicly available sources, such as information that you or your organization make publicly available online.
We have set out below a description of the purposes for which we may use personal information.
- Asking you to take a survey
- To process and deliver customer orders;
- To manage payments, fees and charges
- To communicate about our goods and services and provide customer service
(c) To understand what may be of interest to you, deliver relevant website content to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the content we serve to you, in accordance with applicable law
(d) To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(f) To comply with legal obligations that apply to us, monitor and ensure compliance with our terms, and defend our legal interests in the event of a potential dispute
(g) To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
(h) To defend our interests in the event of a dispute and comply in good faith with applicable laws, legal processes, and lawful government requests
(i) To intake and assess your employment application and to contact you regarding the hiring process
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
We may transfer your personal information to our service providers, some of which may include our affiliates, as necessary for them to provide services to us in connection with our fulfilment of the purpose set out above. For example, we may rely on service providers to host and maintain our website, perform backup and storage services, process payments, collect debts, provide customer service, transmit communications, deliver products and prizes, and perform analytics services. Our service providers are located and process personal information in the following countries: United States and United Kingdom
Where permitted or required by applicable law, we may also need to transfer your personal data to government agencies and regulators (e.g., tax authorities, courts, and government authorities) to comply with our legal obligations, and to external professional advisors as necessary to defend our legal interests.
In the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar corporate event, or the sale of all or substantially all of our assets, we expect that the information that we have collected, including personal information, will be transferred to the surviving entity in a merger or the acquiring entity. Such information will be transferred in accordance with applicable law.
We maintain physical, administrative and technological safeguards intended to prevent personal information from accidental or unauthorized loss, alteration access or use. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected breach of personal information and will notify individuals and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Under applicable laws, you may have rights to access, update, rectify, port or erase certain personal information that we have about you or restrict or object to certain activities in which we engage with respect to your personal information. If you have such rights and your request complies with the requirements under applicable laws, we will give effect to your rights as required by law.
To exercise any rights you may have under applicable privacy laws, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Our website may contain links to other websites, which may have privacy policies or notices that differ from ours. We are not responsible for the collection, processing or disclosure of personal information collected through other websites. We are also not responsible for any information or content contained on such websites. Links to other websites are provided solely for convenience. Your usage and browsing on any such website is subject to that website’s own policies. Please review the privacy notices posted on other websites that you may access through our website. We may provide you with additional or different privacy notices in specific instances which describe how your personal information is collected and used for a specific service.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org